DIA LINE TWO is our series of external rotor torque motors. The external rotor motor allows higher torque density to be achieved as the airgap is close to the outer diameter, thereby amplifying the electromagnetic force. This series is designed to be flexible and to fit the customer’s needs in terms of feedback, winding specifications or pack length.
This high torque density is a consequence of the high number of poles and the electromagnetic design of the motors, which results in the assignment of the specific winding slot-pole combination designed by Siboni technicians. This combination drastically reduces the cogging torque and optimizes the power density.
The motors were designed using the most advanced analytical tools available and finite element analysis to maximize performance. Each motor is designed in order to increase the energy efficiency of conversion, reducing losses due to the Joule effect in the stator conductors and in order to maximise the load factor of the winding slots.
- Concentrated winding with high copper fill
- Superficial permanent magnets (SPM-SM ) with high torque density
- High number of poles
- Winding slot-pole ratio to reduce the cogging torque
- High conversion energy efficiency
- Design optimised to fit the application: winding, pack length, feedback
- Ventillation systems for large surfaces
- Industrial robots
- Rotary tables
- Machine tools
- Textile machines
- Washing machines