Planetary Gearboxes / RE GEAR
Sizes and Torque Values
Size 34 mm to 8,3 Nm
Size 55 mm to 60 Nm
Size 63 mm to 60 Nm
Size 80 mm to 120 Nm
Size 105 mm to 450 Nm
Size 130 mm to 400 Nm
The RE GEAR is designed to ensure a strong load transmission, precision and reliability. Six sizes are available in single or multi-stages thus offering a wide range of reduction ratios.
- Crown wheel: made with first class materials, such as heat treated steel, that ensure elevated performance and longevity.
- Gears: mounted on roller bearing in class 6 DIN 3962 for high rigidity.
- The use of case hardened and tempered alloy steel guarantees reliability in the transmission of high loads and a high shock resistance.
- Shafts: high dimensional precision and the use of alloy steel, ensure a perfect coupling, allowing the transmission of high torques even in the most taxing applications.
- Bearings: high quality bearings for longevity at high loads.
- Flanges: the output flange is made in pressed steel which is surface coated.
- A wide choice of input couplings are available for all industrial flanges. Customisations are available upon request.
- Lubricant: Siboni gearboxes are life-lubricated with a synthetic grease, and are therefore maintenance-free.
- Operating temperatures are from -30° to +90°C.
- Plant and Machinery construction
- Automotive & Electromobility
- Food & Beverage
- Healthcare & Pharma
LOOKING FOR MORE INFORMATION?
Fill in the form and you will be contacted by our technical-sales staff.
LOOKING FOR A CUSTOM SOLUTION?
Fill in the form and you will be contacted by our qualified staff.