Amongst the range of products offered by Siboni there is a series of permanent-magnet dc motors dedicated to electric traction. When the series was conceived and realized particular attention during the design phase was paid to maximising all the electronic characteristics. This combined with the use of first class materials and tight machining tolerances, places this series of motors at the top of its market sector, and the series boasts:
- High efficiency
- High starting torque
- High torque linearity
These characteristics, alongside a high inertia ratio, make this series suitable for electric vehicles by optimizing the performance and autonomy. However, this does not mean they cannot be used in other fields of application: from operating all kinds of pumps to their use as servomotors.
For this reason multiple flanges have been designed, with B5 and B14 amongst the most common, allowing for quick and precise coupling.
The standard versions are IP44, insulation class F and are made and tested in accordance with IEC standards.
- Traction 200-1300 Watts
- Permanent sintered ferrite magnet stator
- High inertia ratio particularly suitable for electric vehicles
- Protection grade IP44
- Funfair (carousels, bumper cars)
- Gym (treadmill)
- Motorcycles (motors and electric bikes)
- Assisting the movement of the physically challenged (electric wheelchairs)
- Automation (automatic doors and gates)
- Railways (level crossings, railroad switches)